Friday, July 2, 2010

Don't Cry For Me. I'm Already Dead.

It is true what they say, you never know what you have until it's gone and I learned that the hard way. It's only been two weeks, and I am trying so hard to pull through. The days are much longer now and the nights are so so cold. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't even stand being in the same room because I can still feel the presence of what was. My life isn't the same and I feel like I am just going through the motions in these doldrums I've created with my grief.

You taught me how to laugh and cry. I know this may sound a bit cliche, but you helped mold me into the person I am today. You were always there for me when I needed you most. If I could turn back time, I would've shown you that I cared a little more and let you know how truly special you are to me. I never should have yelled at you the way I did and I hope you know I am sorry. I guess I always knew how to push your buttons. (Insert awkward nervous laugh.)

I hope that one day you will come back to me and that we can just pick up where we left off. You know, Gossip Girl starts up again in September. I hear they are picking up in Paris with B and Serena. Nothing would make me happier than to watch it on you like old times. We'll be going on season 4 together if you ever make it back to me. And yes, there is something there to help me get through the lonely nights, but I just want you to know that it's just a temporary fix. It doesn't even compare to you and what we had. You are everything to me and just know that I'm doing everything I can to fix you. I miss your flat screen so much.

And you know what, screw the people who think we have an unhealthy relationship. I didn't know how to love until you came into my life. They don't know what we have. We'll be together again if I have to go through hell and high waters. I knew you were the one from the very moment I saw you sitting there on display for all the world to see. You were always a cheeky little monkey. I knew right then and there that I had to have you. When you finally made it over to my place, you officially made my house a home. 


Please come back to me soon.

I love you, Samsung LCD.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

Post a Comment